RayZR Warning Light Stick, 4, 6, 8, Or 10 Lightheads Per Stick, 1-Color Per Head
Razor thin and lightweight and the next BIG thing. The RayZR is easy to work with and accommodates just about every need.
- Push Bumper
- Rear Deck
- Rear Headliner
- Rear Spoiler of Ford Interceptor Utility (pictured)
- Frame Rails*
- Side Windows
It is a weatherproof light-stick that is razor thin and lightweight, put it anywhere using several different bracket options. Keep the rear window clear with our Ford Interceptor specific pod that mounts to the top of the rear spoiler with double sided body panel tape for a quick easy OEM look! *When used on the frame rails traffic patterns can be utilized to direct traffic around an accident scene.
- Flash Patterns: 4 Head: 27 (No Traffic Patterns) | 6, 8 & 10 Head: 20 Warning / 11 Traffic
- Input Voltage: 12~24 Vdc
- Current Draw (@ 12.8 Vdc): 4 Head 1.1A | 6 Head 1.5A | 8 Head 1.9A | 10 Head 2.4A
- Sync: No
- LED Count: Varies By Length / Head Count (3 LED's Per Module)
- Dimensions: - Length: 4 Head - 18" | 6 Head - 26.50" | 8 Head - 34.50" | 10 Head - 43.44" - Height: 0.95" - Depth: 1.50"
- Certificates: SAE J595 Class 1, SAE J845, CA Title 13
- Colors: Amber, Blue, Red, Green, White
- Low profile
- Traffic control patterns included at no additional charge
- Field service-friendly
- Vehicle-specific pods and multiple universal mounting options available