We want you to be happy about your purchase from Flash Equipment! Please contact our support department for an RMA number before sending anything back to us.
Contact us within 30 days, a return will be set up, but any shipping costs or coupons won’t be refunded. A small restocking fee may apply. Don’t refuse packages, it’s expensive for you.
- Arrangements for a return must be made within 30 days of the date the order is received (this isn’t when the order was placed mind you, but when the package arrives in your hands.)
- Returned items that are not defective may be charged a minimum restocking fee of 20% and shipping will not be refunded.
- Unless explicitly stated by Flash Equipment, any coupon codes provided for customer use are discounts for products, not shipping.
RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. We ask that you send it back within 7 days. All packages received without an RMA number will be charged a 25% restocking fee ($5 minimum).
- Rejecting receipt of a package is considered returning the package without an RMA number and may be charged up to a 25% restocking fee.
Original and return shipping charges for any non-defective returns are the sole responsibility of the customer. If we are at fault, Flash Equipment will provide a return shipping label and/or (with Flash Equipment’s prior consent) reimburse return shipping charges for non-expedited, trackable shipping methods.
- Any shipping and/or customs charges billed to an Flash Equipment shipping account and not explicitly authorized by Flash Equipment will be billed to the customer.
- If a defective part was reported and a label was sent out to you but it comes back fully functional or damaged, then the charge for the label will be deducted from the refund.
- If a return does not come back in the condition it was sent out in (i.e. a torn cable, cracks, scratches, used adhesive, etc.) a refund may be denied (or additional charges may apply), and the item can be sent back out to you at your expense. If your part doesn’t qualify for a refund, we will reach out to you, and if there is no response within 7 days, the part will be properly recycled. This 7 days also applies to items returned to us that include original pre-installed components transferred over to them.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. If that payment method is no longer valid, we can issue store credit. We are unable to issue refunds to a different payment method.
- We do not do exchanges. If you mistakenly ordered the wrong part we cannot exchange it for you. You may place a new order for the correct part whenever you like and request to return the incorrect part back to us within 30 days of receiving it.
- Removing the Flash Equipment tamperproof sticker does not void the warranty per se, but it may delay return processing and in some cases it may result in return processors not being able to verify the part as an Flash Equipment part. However, returns for a refund of parts that have been unpackaged which do not bear the Flash Equipment tamperproof sticker may be denied or issued store credit in lieu of a refund to the original form of payment.
- Rejecting receipt without consent or unauthorized redirection of the package (i.e., package is returned due to failure to make proper arrangements with the shipping carrier during Customs/delivery process) may be subject to a 25% restocking fee ($5 minimum) on top of any return fees. Any fees or shipping charges incurred by the unauthorized return of the package will be re-billed to the customer in the form of a deduction from any applicable refund amount. In cases where a rejected package costs more than the order itself, a refund is not possible.
- Flash Equipment is not liable for reimbursing third party costs as we facilitate customers to be able to do repairs themselves to save on labor.
- If in doubt, please contact us and we’ll do our best to get you taken care of.
Information about the warranties we offer for our products can be found here.
If you are a reseller, wholesaler, government agency or a school district, then you may be eligible for tax exemption.
If you have an up-to-date tax exemption certificate, please email it to email@example.com
Otherwise, we will need the following up-to-date documents emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the account can become tax-exempt:
1. A completed copy of the tax exemption forms for each state where your orders will be shipped and where you have tax exempt status.
If you reside in one of the following states, then your order may be subject to sales tax based on your shipping address. The tax amount will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
If you are tax-exempt and your checkout estimate shows sales tax, then please see above for instructions on setting up your account to be approved for tax-exemption.
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
Flash Equipment may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and/or limit order quantity. Flash Equipment reserves the right to accept or decline the order at any time for any reason. Communication from or with Flash Equipment does not guarantee that an order will be fulfilled. If Flash Equipment cancels or modifies an order after you have already been billed, Flash Equipment will refund the full amount owed for the products not fulfilled.